Five Favorite Freebies

Hi everyone!
First, I'm going to apologize for being a little spotty with my blog posts lately. We are in the midst of a move to a new house and it's been a bit crazy in the Miracle household! I wanted to take a few minutes to link up to a fun linky party by Noteworthy by Jen, called "Five Favorite Freebies."


There are so many great deals on TpT, but let's face it, we all love FREE stuff! So here are my five favorite free products! Just click on each thumbnail to download each freebie!

#1: Fishin' for Melody


Linda McPherson has so many fun interactive games, and this one is no exception. Such a great way to practice sol-mi in a fun, engaging way!

#2: Tips and Tricks for iPads in the Music Classroom

I received 8 iPad minis for my music classroom this year, so this freebie by Music and Technology was a great go-to guide!

#3: Bump!

This freebie by Malinda Phillips is such a cute way to practice quarter rest!

#4: Write the Room {Shamrock Edition}

I absolutely love all of Karla's "Write the room" activities. Such a great way to practice rhythmic writing...and this one is free!

#5: Time to Celebrate Sampler

I love Amy's materials, and this freebie is such a great way to practice memory! Although you could use it during the New Year, I think it could be used at any time of the year that you are celebrating (and let's face it, isn't there a little bit of that going on right now with the end of the year?!?!)

To view other posts about favorite freebies, make sure to visit Jen's original post by clicking the picture above. What are your favorite freebies?

No comments

Post a Comment