Preparing for Performances

Today I'd like to post a few links that could help you as you begin preparing for any school performances this year!

Preparing for Musical Performances: Includes links to a podcast, freebies, and more for your music classroom!


Podcast: Recently, I recorded a podcast about preparing for performances. You can listen to it by clicking here. You can also find my podcast by searching podcasts on iTunes, with the search "Mrs. Miracle's Music Room."

Blog post: Here is a blog post about my fifth graders'  performance of the musical, "On the Day You Were Born," which I based off the book of the same name by Debra Frasier.

Program checklist: Click here for a free program checklist; I print mine out and tape them to my wall so I can check off as I go!

Products: Click this link for products in my TpT store which you can use for musical performances.

Pinterest board: And lastly, here is a Pinterest board I created to pin ideas for musical performances, including DIY costumes, performance ideas, blog posts, and more!

No comments

Post a Comment